This green blazer may look familiar from my Chicwish review post. Turns out it has become one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe especially since finding out this green is one of my “wow colors” when I had my colors done. I’m no stranger to loving a colored blazer as evidenced by my 8 ways to wear a pink blazer post. I love how a colored blazer can elevate any basic look, compliment an already snazzy look, or really make a work look stand out. Without further ado, I thought it would be fun to share 5 ways to wear a green blazer! This is defiantly not an exhaustive list, and many of the ideas I shared for the pink blazer translate here too. You can also check out my reel to see this in video format!
5 Ways to Wear a Green Blazer
- Monochrome white – I did this in my pink blazer post but with white jeans and a white blouse. However you do it, a monochrome white layer is always so chic against a poop of color!
- Over a skirt – I opted for a fun yellow mini skirt this time as opposed to a midi last time. Whichever way you do it, layering over a skirt is a fun idea! One is more date night and one more work wear.
- Jeans and a white tee – This is always a chic and easy combo. As I said earlier, adding a colored blazer (or any blazer) to a basic look like this instantly elevates it. You can totally swap this look up by changing up your style of jeans too. In my other post I did skinny, distressed straight, slim straight, and white. I did one with a blouse, one with a graphic tee, etc.
- Over a dress – Blazers make the perfect layer over a dress! Often you can make a sleeveless dress work appropriate by adding a blazer. Not the case with my cute mini dress here, but you get the idea!
- Over shorts – Putting a blazer over shorts is a fun and unexpected pairing. I have worn this look in real life (along with the jeans) and really love it!
There you have it! 5 ways to wear a green blazer – which is your favorite?