If I was to suggest one item you need this fall it would be a plaid blazer. So on trend but also classic and very versatile! Really plaid in general is a huge trend for fall. The nice thing about buying a plaid blazer is that while it is a trendy item, you won’t regret it next year since it is also very classic. I was thrilled to get this blazer from WAYF. This is my exact one, but I am linking multiple similar affordable options below. This can be worn so many ways for both work and weekend!
Ways to Wear a Plaid Blazer
- Dressed down with boyfriend jeans and heels. Add a band tee for an even more street style look.
- All black – think black jeans and a black t-shirt or blouse.
- For work, add pixie pants or trousers.
- Pair it with a solid color pencil skirt or pleated midi skirt for work as well.
- Pair with regular skinny jeans and pumps for a chic after work look.