It’s been a while since I have done a post about Ditto’s Endless Eyewear Program, yet it gets regular airtime on practically every post. I decided it was about time I explained it in case you’re new around here or just wonder how I afford all the designer sunglasses I wear. I’ll let you in on a little secret: I don’t. With Ditto’s Endless Eyewear Program, you pay $19 per month (or $29 if you want prescription sunglasses) and get endless access to all the designer sunglasses you want. Here’s how it works:
- You pick out a pair you want from their literally endless inventory
- Ditto sends them to you through priority mail (usually 2-3 days)
- You wear them as long as you want before requesting a new pair
- Ditto sends you your next pair with a prepaid return label for your first pair
- Repeat as many times as you want
I know there are a ton of services out there now, and I have tried many of them. This is by far my favorite. I’m gotten red sunglasses for the 4th of July, the perfect beach pair for vacation, a chic pair for our NYC trip, and multiple pairs in between. It’s let me try all the fancy designer brands I never would have been able to afford on my own. Anyway, that’s just my two cents. If you want to try it, you can get your first month FREE with the code STRAIGHTASTYLE. By the way, Ditto is not paying me for this post. I just happen to really like the service. Here are a few of my favorite sunnies.