Guys, I LOVE these $18 shorts from Walmart. I included them in my spring capsule collection in both the white and blue. As I mentioned in my how to wear white jeans in spring, I love having white denim to pair with just about anything! It just feels so crisp and clean again all the bright colors of the season. Today I wanted to share with you 10 ways to wear white jean shorts. I’m also sharing a bit of a try on with a few new Free Assembly pieces.
10 Ways to Wear White Jean Shorts – Solid Tops
The first and easiest way to wear white jean shorts is to pair them with a fun solid top whether a neutral or a more bold color. Since I tend to love color, most of the examples below are brighter colors. Everything is either from Walmart or Amazon and super affordable! Linking it all in the widget below.
Try a Fun Print
I love a bold print contrasted against white denim! This first floral cami is new, and the print is so fun! It also comes in a dress version that I am sharing below. Both are true to size. All the other tops are previously shared in other posts.
Last but not least in my 10 ways to wear white jean shorts is to try a monochrome white outfit! I love this top from my capsule wardrobe, and it is on sale now too!
I had a few other Free Assembly pieces that I have shared on Instagram stories but that hadn’t made it to a full blog post. I wanted to round those up here! I really love the Free Assembly line for the quality to price ratio. Everything below is true to size. I have my usual XS.
- The yellow shirt (just $16!) is a little more bright yellow in person that it appears online. It’s not quite the right yellow for me, so it went back. However it does come in several colors and is a great casual to dressy piece.
- The pull on pants are a soft cotton and super comfy! Another piece that can easily go from dressy to casual.
- I have worn that fun striped dress SOOO much! Super comfy for mom mode with my $15 teva look a likes or cute dressed up with nicer sandals/wedges. It also comes in other color options like a black and white.
- The floral dress has a really cute tie back detail.
- I love a smocked top dress! This is a true orange, and not quite the right color for me. I’m being super picky after my color appointment. 😉 I also ended up taking it back even thought I loved the style! It also comes in other options.