So excited to share my third and final gift guide with you today. Last up is my stocking stuffer gift guide for adults with Utica Square. You can find my gift guide for kids here and for teens here. As I mentioned in my previous gift guides, Utica Square is such a great place to shop for unique and fun gifts while also supporting your local stores and economy which is more important than ever in this crazy 2020 year! Read on to find what I purchased and where.
Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide for Adults
- Glacier Chocolates – Glacier is a local Tulsa chocolate shop that makes the most gorgeous hand painted chocolates in a variety of amazing flavor combinations. You can purchase a box of as many or as few as you would like to make up an entire gift or supplement one you already have. A box of 6 is $14.
- Kendra Scott jewelry – If you are looking for a special gift for a lady, Kendra Scott is always a good idea! They have more items $50 and under that make great gifts.
- L’Occitane gift set – L’Occtane has several gift sets made for the holiday time. Their items are so luxurious and such a treat!
- Tulsa Towel – I bought this fun Tulsa towel at Snow Goose. I highly recommend stopping in their store if you are looking for an adult gift of any kind. It’s loaded with all kinds of fun and funny adult gifts. They are offering curbside pick up.
- Satin face mask – This gorgeous $10 satin face mask is from Pavilion. If there is a more 2020 gift, I don’t know what it is. Perfect for the woman who wants to do the pandemic in style, these masks are truly like a work of art! Call Pavilion to place an order and do a curbside pick up. They also offer free local delivery.
- Shower buff – This cute little shower buff disguised as an ornament is a fun stocking stuffer also from Pavilion.
- Socks – Last but not least, socks are always a good idea for men. To be honest, I feel like I buy my husband a pair every year. He can always use them and always like them.