I am so excited to be continuing my gift guide series today. You can see my gift guide for kids here. Next up is a stocking stuffer gift guide for teens with Utica Square. Everything is under $35 with most under $20 – YES! Shopping for teenagers can be tough because they usually know what they want or would prefer to just have cash to shop on their own. Hey, I remember being that age though it is getting father and father away. 😉 As parents it is still nice to have a few small things to surprise them with though. I think a found some good items that will hopefully help you if you are shopping for a teen!
Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide for Teens
Items from J Spencer
I wanted to highlight a couple local stores where I purchased multiple items. J Spencer is a local women’s clothing, accessory, and jewelry store. They have several locations in Tulsa. I highly recommend stopping by! I purchased a gorgeous pair of earrings for just $16 that look like much higher end designer items. They also have a lot of fun gift ideas in store too. They are offering curbside pick up as well as private shopping appointments.
- Fashion Earrings – $16
- Microwavable Lavender Neck Wrap – around $15
Items from Gearhead
While Gearhead isn’t local per say, it is a smaller business and not a national chain with just a few stores started in Arkansas. They are an outdoor store that carries just about everything! They offer curbside pick up, personal phone shopping, and free delivery over $75 from any of their stores. It’s a great place to shop for the guys in your life or if you are in need of any great winter gear.
- Key Smart key ring ($20) – this neat key ring functions like a pocket knife and allows guys to put all their keys onto it making them fit much more neatly together and in a pocket
- Patagonia Hat – $35
- Madewell patterned socks – $24 or $12 each
- Anthropology Initial Mug – $14
- Bath and Body Works Candle – $25
- LOFT beanie hat – $35 (often on sale)
- Kiehl’s gift set via Saks – $30 (almost $50 value)
- Santa Bath Bomb via Anthropology – $8