I’m excited to share the ultimate maternity jeans review today on the blog! I’m sharing all the best maternity jeans from every retailer you could imagine. Below you will find affordable maternity jeans, designer maternity jeans, and mid-priced maternity jeans. Fits include straight leg maternity jeans, white maternity jeans, and the best classic maternity skinny jeans. I’ve sectioned them into price ranges as well: maternity jeans below $50, maternity jeans below $100, and above. Comment with any questions! I hope this helps if you are in the market. You can also find a very similar maternity leggings review post here!
Most Affordable Maternity Jeans – Under $50 Reviews
Motherhood Maternity Jeans Indigo Blue – $34
Motherhood Maternity has the most affordable maternity jeans I have found. They combine affordability with a good fit. The standard price is $34, but I find they are typically on sale for even less.
- Fit: These come in XS, S, M, etc. I am wearing the extra small and find they are extra stretchy. They are more of a jegging than a true jean material.
- Pros: Super comfy because of the stretch. Under $50.
- Con: Depending on what you prefer, these aren’t as “true” denim.
H & M Maternity Jeans – $49
A sweet friend let me borrow her H&M maternity jeans after I posted about my search on Instagram. I really like them! They were a little big at first, but now that my belly has grown they fit perfectly.
- Fit: These have a stretch band and a faux button. They come in a S, M, etc. They have a longer inseam than others I have tried, 30 in.
- Pros: These are more real denim and therefore look and feel more like real jeans which is my preference. They are also all under $50.
- Cons: None in my opinion.
Maternity Jeans Under $100 Reviews
Articles of Society Maternity Jeans – $98
I have really liked my Articles of Society maternity jeans! I bought two pairs on sale during the store closings of Pea in the Pod.
- Fit: I find these fit true to size according to your pre-pregnancy jean size. I am wearing a 26.
- Pros: I like that these are more of a true jean I would typically wear while also having stretch. They also have some different washes which makes them feel a little more fun and like my normal jeans.
- Cons: None in my opinion.
Best Maternity Jeans Over $100 Reviews
Madewell Maternity Jeans – $138
I am a long time, huge fan of Madewell jeans, so I was excited to try their maternity jeans. They do not disappoint. If you’re a fan of their regular jeans, you will love the maternity version just as much.
- Fit: I found Madewell maternity jeans to run about the same as the regular. I most typically wear a 26, and that is what I have on here.
- Pros: Just like my usual favorite jeans in maternity version.
- Cons: None! I will say, I bought the adjustable side panel pair instead of the full panel, and I regret it. This style was perfect for the early stages of my pregnancy, but now as my belly grows it is uncomfortable when I sit. A pro of this is you can do a front tuck if you still want to try that look.
Spanx Maternity Jeans – $110
I did not realize Spanx had maternity jeans! I was on the hunt for a good white pair, so I was thrilled when Spanx offered to send them to me. They just come in one fit available in 3 colors.
- Fit: These are super stretchy yet as you would expect with Spanx hold their shape well.
- Pro: Flattering white maternity jean (hard to do).
- Con: More of a jegging which is wonderful if that is what you prefer.
Designer Maternity Jeans Reviews
A Pea in the Pod was nice enough to send me two pairs of their designer maternity jeans. Though other places off them, I think Pea in the Pod has the best selection of designer maternity jeans including AG, Mother, Paige, 7 for All Mankind, and more. Shopbop is the other place I would suggest for designer options. Below I am trying the Mother and 7 for All Mankind.
Mother Designer Maternity Jeans – $230
I had really been wanting a pair of straighter leg, cropped maternity jeans. I ordered multiple pairs from different places and honestly hated them all. I think Mother makes the best option in this fit though I know they are pricey.
- Fit: Wearing my normal 26 here and they are a bit snug.
- Pros: Great straight, cropped option.
- Con: Cost
7 For All Mankind Designer Maternity Jeans – $180
- Fit: Wearing my normal size 26, and though they fit just fine I probably would have sized down.
- Pros: Soft and flattering.
- Cons: This is picky, but I don’t like when the ankles of jeans aren’t very fitted. These are too big for my taste. Cost.
Other Notable Maternity Jean Brands
Besides the ones listed here, other notable retailers are Old Navy, LOFT, Asos, and Gap. I have personally ordered Gap, Asos, and LOFT and returned them for various reasons. I didn’t like the white LOFT option. I tried a boyfriend style from Gap and just didn’t like the fit. I loved the Asos but ordered the Madewell at the same time and preferred them. I wanted to order an Old Navy pair, but they were out of my size.
The Best Maternity Jeans
Soooo after all the ultimate maternity jeans review and all that information, which do I think are the best maternity jeans? If I had to buy just one pair, I would buy the Madewell full panel. The best affordable pair I tried is from H&M or Asos.