Today is the day! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially live at 12:30 PM ET today! I was able to shop the sale on the 10th, so I am so excited to share a fun post with you today. Hopefully you caught my sneak peek here. Everything on it will now be shopable too. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access try on here we come! There are so many great new fall pieces on major sale. If you are wondering what this sale is all about and how you can shop it be sure to check my post out here. You need a Nordstrom card to be able to access the sale now. Public access (i.e. you can shop it without a Nordstrom card) begins on July 19th.
Let’s get down to the try on and all the fun stuff! My favorite things to shop for during this sale are fall statement essentials like boots, coats/jackets, jeans, cardigans, and great basics. I got some amazing ones last year that really carried me through the season.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access Try On
AG Farrah High Rise Jeans // Socialite Thermal – $24.90, Original $38 // Steve Madden Wedge Sneaker (also available in black) – $59.90, Original $89.95
- Jean Fit/Notes: TTS – I love these! They are so soft and comfortable but do not stretch out! My biggest splurge of the sale. A great time to buy designer denim on sale.
- Thermal Fit/Notes: I can sometimes wear a small and sometimes an XS. I got a small here. SOOO SOFT!
- Sneaker Fit/Notes: TTS wearing my normal 8.5. So comfy and go with so much! I have wanted a wedge sneaker for so long, so I am super excited to get these at such a good price!
Hat – $38.90, Original $59 // Madewell Scarf/Similar for Less // Free People Thermal – $49.09, Original $68 // BP Bootie – $69.90, Original $109.90 // Jeans (same as above)
- Hat Fit/Notes: Loved this fun hat! It was really a nice quality and color. I opted to not buy it and order a more neutral color online as the store where I was didn’t have a tan one, but this burgundy sure is fun!
- Scarf Fit/Notes: I loved this scarf, and it is really soft! I bought it.
- Thermal Fit/Notes: I am wearing an XS and recommend sizing down or if in between sizes going with the smaller as this is a loose fit thermal. I LOVE it! I didn’t buy it because I have the similar version from two years ago, but I might buy it in another color online.
- Boots Fit/Notes: TTS, wearing my normal size 8.5. Great quality for only $70! I love the darker brown color. Pic makes them look more orange than they really are in person.
Faux Leather Jacket – $58.90, Original $88 // Leopard Cami – $25.90, Original $39 // Paige Jeans – $152.90, Original $229
- Jacket Fit/Notes: Looks better on than on the hanger. For under $60 it’s a good jacket, but not the most amazing faux leather I have ever seen. I did really like the draping. TTS
- Cami Fit/Notes: I find BP brand to run a tad small. I almost always get a small instead of an XS which is what I am wearing here. Good buy for $25. Comes in multiple colors and a great layering piece! I already had the cream and black version, so I did not buy this otherwise I would have.
- Jeans Fit/Notes: These are a fun lighter wash jean if you are looking for one with distressing. They are TTS and very soft, but I did not love them as much as the AG pair.
Leith Wrap Sweater – $31.90, Original $49 // Jeans (same as above)
- Sweater Fit/Notes: Wearing a small here and I think it is pretty fitted. I love the quality and how flattering this piece looked. I have had my eye on it since last year. It came home with me!
Chelsea28 Cardigan – $39.90, Original $79 // Treasure and Bond Plaid Shirt – $45.09, Original $69// Boots & Jeans Same As Above
- Cardigan Fit/Notes: This is my favorite cardigan of the sale!! It’s SO soft and not super thick. It makes it a great transitional piece, and I love the button front detail. I bought one from this brand last year, and it is great quality! This came home with me.
- Plaid Shirt Fit/Notes: My favorite shirt purchase of the sale. It is SO soft and not thick/chunky flannel at all. It has a bit of a boyfriend fit, so I got the XS for sure.
BP Sweater – $35.90, Original $55 // Sam Edelman Tall Boots – $149.90, Original $225 // Jeans Same As Above
- Sweater Fit/Notes: Wearing a size small. I love this sweater! Comes in multiple colors.
- Boots Fit/Notes: TTS, wearing my normal 8.5. I love the color of these! My other splurge with the jeans.
Thread & Supply Pullover – $49.90, Original $78 // Platform Converse // Jeans Same As Above
- Pullover Fit/Notes: I am wearing an XS, so unless you want it oversized for leggings or just super comfy. As I said above, I sometimes wear an XS and sometimes a small just depending on the item/brand.
- Shoes Fit/Notes: Size down a half size. I am wearing a size 8 instead of my normal 8.5. Love these!! I have wanted a white pair of converse for so long. I debated about these and the pink Nike’s and ended up with these just because I thought I could wear them with more.
Zella Leggings // BP Stripe Tee – $11.90, Original $15 // Leith Cardigan – $45.90, Original $69 (available in multiple colors) // Platform Converse
- Leggings Fit/Notes: I am wearing a small. These are the BEST leggings!!! I bought them last year and had to share since they are part of the sale again. I wear them for athelisure and with longer tops/boots. So good!!!
- T-Shirt Fit/Notes: This is the t-shirt bought last year, but it is back again. Great basic! I am wearing a size small so it is not too fitted.
- Cardigan Fit/Notes: I think this is the best long cardigan of the sale – SIZE DOWN. It comes in multiple colors, and I cannot decide if I want to keep this one or switch it for the pink which they did not have in my store.
- Converse Above
Free People Tunic Sweater – $98.90, Original $148 (available in multiple colors) // Zella Leggings // Steve Madden Wedge Sneaker – $59.90, Original $89.95
- Sweater Fit/Notes: Oversized fit! I have this from last year, so this is not new. I highly recommend grabbing this while it is $50 off the normal as it is really great quality and a great leggings sweater.
- Leggings & Sneakers Above