I absolutely love a good bodysuit. The benefits of a bodysuit are that they are so flattering with a pair of high waisted jeans, and they tuck in perfectly without bunching. I love them for date night or girls night out. This lace trim cami one comes in three colors and is $60. I wore it on our last date night. It was a bit of a cooler night, so I swapped these heels for boots, but otherwise I wore this exact outfit. I loved it! It would also be perfect alone or styled with a cardigan.
Our Favorite Tulsa Date Night Restaurants
Since I am posting about date nights, I thought I would take this opportunity to share our favorite Tulsa date night restaurants. I have quite a few Tulsa readers, so if you aren’t one of them and this doesn’t pertain to you, feel free to skip along. Russ and I have always loved a good dinner out. More than anything, it is our favorite weekend activity. Now that we have Ivy Jean, we still like to have a family date night on the weekend. Below are our favorite special date night restaurants that aren’t necessarily places we take Ivy Jean. Let me know if you’d also like a kid friendly list.
- The Tavern
- Polo Grill – Our favorite special occasion restaurant. We celebrate anniversaries there kind of out of nostalgia.
- Bull in the Ally – Super cool speakeasy – dinner is expensive, but the atmosphere is so cool! We recommend going for dessert/drinks after dinner. Their turtle ice cream pie is our all time favorite dessert in Tulsa.
Places We Want to Tray
- Bull in the Ally – See above
- Antoinette’s – Pie Night on the weekend or other amazing desserts! A favorite of mine.
- Smoke – Try the peanut butter pie!
- Glacier Chocolate – Try the Bean to Bar location that has chocolate everything (desserts and drinks) on Archer.
- OK Cookie Momster – Maybe not date night fancy, but I cannot leave them out. My all time favorite cookie place in Tulsa! Now open late at the Mother Road Market.