Blue and White Cutout Dress

June 19, 2017

I’m so excited to be collaborating with Dillard’s today to share this gorgeous blue and white cutout dress by Cremieux and these gorgeous white heels by Gianni Bini (also available in other colors here). Dillard’s is one of the biggest department stores here in Tulsa and a regular stop for me. I love the brands they carry. If you caught my Instagram stories, this is the outfit I wore to the blogging panel I was part of recently.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was a really special one for us as Ivy Jean was baptized. Last week was a bit crazy with the move and trying to get things in some semblance of order to host family who came to be with us, but standing before family and friends and dedicating her life to Jesus is more than I could have dreamed. Thanks for all who have walked with us and who have loved our girl so well.

blue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heelsblue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heels blue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heels blue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heels blue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heels blue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heels blue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heelsblue and white cutout dress blue and white cutout dress, pink tassel earrings, straw bag, white heels

Blue and White Cutout Dress

Dress, White Heels, and Earrings c/o Dillards

You Might Also Like

82 Comments

• Reply Karly @ Miss in the Midwest June 19, 2017 at 8:30 am

Love this dress! So cute for summer. Congrats on your little one’s baptism!

• Reply Rachel June 19, 2017 at 8:28 am

Love the blue and white stripes on you, Amy Ann! I was just on Dillard’s website last week and saw this dress and thought it was so cute — especially the cut out detail. Perfect with those white sandals, too! Happy Monday!

xo, Rachel
    A Blonde’s Moment

• Reply Amy Johnson June 19, 2017 at 8:25 am

You look so beautiful in this dress! I love the unique cut. Those shoes, your bag, your earrings…everything is just perfect!

• Reply Jalisa June 19, 2017 at 8:23 am

What a beautiful dress! I love the blue and white stripes and the pop of red with the fun straw bag, such a cute summer outfit! That must have been such a special moment for you and your family to dedicate her, God is great, girl, you both are living proof that He is so very faithful 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you get settled in nice and easy with very little to no stress; I know how overwhelming moving can be!

XO,

Jalisa

• Reply Laura Boswell June 19, 2017 at 8:21 am

Just the perfect amount of cutout! So pretty paired with those colorful earrings!

• Reply Amanda Elizabeth June 19, 2017 at 8:20 am

I absolutely love this dress and the subtle cutout!

• Reply Kileen June 19, 2017 at 8:13 am

i’m so in love with this dress! you look gorgeous Amy!

kileen
    cute & little

• Reply Shauna C June 19, 2017 at 7:57 am

I need to grab those earrings! They are the perfect size and pop of color for summer.

Shauna

• Reply Gold Coast Girl June 19, 2017 at 7:56 am

Such a cute dress and love that handbag! You look great!
    ~Samantha

• Reply Rach June 19, 2017 at 7:32 am

That dress is so pretty!! I am seriously obsessed with it!

• Reply Katherine Swain June 19, 2017 at 7:31 am

Haha girl I am cracking up! I have the same dress on in my post today! So comfortable and I love the fabric of it. You look amazing and congratulations on the baptism! 🙂

Katherine | http://www.oneswainkycouple.com

• Reply Kelly Kalinkewicz June 19, 2017 at 7:22 am

SO GORGEOUS and patriotic! I LOVE that bag with the adorable little pompoms! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful weekend!!

Rosy Outlook

• Reply Whitney June 19, 2017 at 7:10 am

This dress looks so good on you! Congratulations on the baptism, what a great Father’s Day weekend!

Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

• Reply Jill June 19, 2017 at 7:09 am

What a cute summer dress! I love the cut outs! So glad you had a wonderful weekend and baptism for Ivy Jean!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

• Reply Living on Cloud Nine June 19, 2017 at 6:34 am

You are absolutely stunning! Summer perfection! Make sure you come link this up with a special link up I’m having today as it goes right along with it! So cute! How wonderful that Ivy Jean got baptized, such a special day for you all! Happy Monday beautiful!

• Reply Biana Perez June 19, 2017 at 5:41 am

Love how delicate the cut out is and such a great dress to wear to so many fun summer things! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

• Reply Rachelle June 19, 2017 at 5:03 am

You look gorgeous and so summery. Glad Ivy’s baptism went well, hope you are settling in your new home well.

xo
    Pinksole

• Reply Meagan Brandon June 19, 2017 at 2:59 am

You have so many gorgeous blue and white dresses–the perfect combo for summer! I love the criss-cross style of this one. So glad you had a wonderful baptism for Ivy Jean!

Meagan

• Reply Natali June 19, 2017 at 1:06 am

You’re looking SO adorable top to bottom! I like the way you’ve styled everything!

• Reply Publicist in Pearls June 19, 2017 at 12:15 am

You look so pretty, Amy! This is such a perfect outfit for the 4th — so festive! Also love those heels!

xo, Jennifer