I am midi dress obsessed, and I’m not even going to try to deny it. It’s become a real thing. Here are 5 reasons I love midi dresses:
- Midi dresses are an office appropriate length, yet also fun for the weekend.
- Midi dresses span multiple seasons. Pair them with sandals in the spring or summer, ankle boots in the fall, and OTK boots and a top layer in the winter.
- Midi dresses are comfortable. I love jeans as much as the next person, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say I believe a (non-tight) dress is more comfortable.
- I’m tall, so above the knee dresses are often too short. Midi dresses never leave you tugging at your hemline worried about whether or not you are showing too much leg.
- Midi dresses can be worn to multiple occasions. Office? Check. Church, date night, baby shower? Check, check, check.
My particular one is sold out. Whomp, whomp. This one is almost identical though, and I’ve worn it here. See, I told you I had a problem. If you’re in the market for some dresses yourself, I’ve found a fun new site online. Be sure to check out The Iconic. I added my favorite boots (seen here and here), a shearling lined denim jacket (seen here and here), and my Nana’s concho belt (similar).
Similar Concho Belt // Similar Midi Dress // Similar Jean Jacket // Boots (different color options linked below) // Bag c/o Sole Society // Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Now for some fun on this Friday! A group of bloggers and I have teamed up to bring you another designer giveaway. One lucky winner will receive an authentic Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, a pair of Fendi sunglasses, and a gold iPad mini. Talk about an awesome prize! Open to international contestants and must be 18+. International winner will be responsible for shipping, handling, and custom fees.
Louis Vuitton + Fendi + Gold iPad Mini
I love this midi dress print on you, so chic and hip and the boots add so much to it! I could use more midi dresses.
Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
You are a midi dress queen! I am loving this style on you & totally agree with all your reasons to wear them
First of all that midi dress and those boots = Double love!!! You look gorgeous in the dress, and great five reasons to love a midi. I love that they go wonderful with cute over the knee boots in the winter under a jacket. XOXO, Elif
Love the print of the dress, it looks so nice on you!