I’m so excited because this Saturday, August 12th I’ll be hosting a Madewell event in Tulsa at Utica Square. If you’ve followed this blog for long, you know I am a huge Madewell fan. I was thrilled to be a part of the store opening last fall. I’ve since fallen in love with their denim (among other things). The skinny jeans you see me wear over an over that I raved about in this post are by Madewell. I recently was in store and picked up the pair you see in today’s post. I also have their culottes seen here. All my trips to the store helped me get to know Liz who arranged this event!
I love that it came out of a natural affinity and relationship with the store. I’m including all of the details below. If you are in the Tulsa area, I would LOVE for you to stop by. As I’ve told you before, I am a natural introvert, so things like this are a little out of my comfort zone but always so much fun. I truly do love getting to know and interact with people outside of this screen. Please come say hi! You can see all the event details on the Facebook event here. I’d love for you to register.
Madewell Event in Tulsa
- Saturday, August 12th, from noon-2 pm
- In-store discount of 20% off your purchase of $125 or more
- Coffee and snacks
- I will be raffling off a gift card I purchased as a thank you for coming by. Entries will be signing up for my blog newsletter! It’s a new feature I am working on that I am really excited about. Speaking of my newsletter, I’d love for you to signup! It’s in my blog sidebar. 🙂
- If you bring an old pair of jeans in, Madewell has a denim recycling program and will give you $20 off a new pair of jeans.
- The denim bar is just dreamy!