I’ve loved the PJ trend since it first became a thing. I mean, honestly what’s not to love? You get to wear pieces that are essentially pajamas in public and it’s totally okay. I’m in. I was stoked when I saw this top was part of the Nordstrom sale making it only $42. I loved the white with the black piping. It also comes in a satin option here. When I got it, I was debating how to style it. Then I realized it really works any way. It’s a super versatile piece! Read on for 5 easy ways to style a pajama top.
5 Easy Ways to Style a Pajama Top
- With a midi skirt as I have done today.
- Casually with jeans and flats or more dressed up with heels. Example here.
- Tuck it into denim shorts and go.
- Try something really fashion forward and do a full matching set! I actually did something similar here with a polka dot set I love. Example here and here.
- Pair with trousers for a chic work look. Examples here and here.
Just a note on this skirt. I love it, and it is only $17. The wrap front isn’t sewn down. It is layered over itself, so this really isn’t a problem unless you have a big gust of wind or something. I just try to be honest when sharing products, so I wanted to be sure to note that. I’m also on the tall side (5’10”), so it may also be less of an issue for you if you’re shorter.