This pink off the shoulder eyelet top was another one I scored during the Shopbop sale (also available in white). I just fell for the color and detailing. In all honestly, off the shoulder tops are not that practical for me in this stage of life. I am pretty much either at work or with Ivy which doesn’t leave much room for fun tops like this, but sometimes a girl’s just gotta order the top anyway!
Thankfully a spa day gave me the opportunity to wear my new top. Lord knows these roots needed some help. Being a fake blonde is so hard. 😉 It’s a long drawn out story, but my forever hairstylist turned friend moved a couple years ago to a nearby town. I followed her, but the distance combined with scheduling conflicts recently left me looking for a new stylist. When Ihloff Salon reached out to me about participating in their Style Sessions, the timing couldn’t have been better. From May 10-12th, they are offering complimentary style sessions. You heard that right. FREE. If you’re reading this on Friday morning and are in the Tulsa area, there is still time to take part! Here’s all the details:
Ihloff Salon Style Sessions
- May 10th – 12th from 10 am – 7 pm
- First come, first serve, so you might call and make an appointment – It was busy when I was there
- Brow wax
- Makeup and skin tutorial – I tried this and it was amazing! My makeup looked great. I don’t know anything about a smokey eye, so I loved getting to learn.
- Chair massage – Definitely took advantage of this and felt totally relaxed afterward!
- Hair consult and glossing treatment – I got my hair cut and colored because it really needed it, but also got the free glossing treatment. Hello shiny hair!
- Braid bar
Thanks to Lezleigh for the hair refresh and the whole Ihloff team for such a fun day out!