I am really excited to share some slightly different content today – my 10 minute makeup routine with $15 or under products! I’ve never considered myself a beauty expert, but I do love getting ready and putting my best foot forward. I don’t believe makeup has to be expensive to work. Over the years I have found some tried and true products that really work, some expensive and some really affordable. Recently I tried some new, less expensive options for the products I did use that costed more. Today, I excited to share what I found!
My 10 Minute Makeup Routine with $15 or Under Products
On Instagram I have a full reel with the video of this. I hope that will be helpful so see all of this in motion. Here are the step by step directions on how I put my makeup on. Like I said, I am NO expert. This is just what works for me.
- Put ELF concealer on under your eye and eye lids. Use a beauty blender to blend it out.
- Apply eyeshadow primer on eyelids.
- Start with the lightest shade of shadow and put it all over your lid. Use the third and fourth darkest shades in the crease and just above with a windshield wiper motion.
- Add a thin line of eyeliner. I use brown.
- Curl lashes and apply primer. Let that dry while you do next steps.
- Apply ELF foundation with a large beauty blender.
- Set foundation with powder.
- Go back to eyes and put on first coat of mascara.
- Apply bronzer on top of cheek bones/hallows of cheeks, top of forehead, and on bridge of nose.
- Add blush to cheeks.
- Apply second coat of mascara.
- Fill in brows with brow pencil.
- Finish with lipstick!
Let me know if you have any questions!