Ever find yourself wearing a top or dress that cuts in at the arms or a racerback style top and your bra straps show? But you hate wearing a strapless bra? Yeah, me too! I have the bra hack for you! Today I am going to show you how to hide your bra straps on a racerback top or any top that cuts in using the bras your own and spending less than $10!! Read on for more!
Bra Hack! How to Hide Your Bra Straps on Racerback Top
Just head over to Amazon and purchase these bra clips! Then follow these steps:
- Lengthen your bra straps so they are essentially as long as possible.
- Put your bra on normally.
- Attach the clip to one side of your bra in the back.
- Pull the second side in and attach it to the other side while keeping the first side attached.
- Adjust up or down as necessary so that your straps are where they need to be on your shoulders to stay hidden under your top.
- That’s it! They stay in place all say and are comfortable to wear.
You can also watch how to do this in video form over on my Instagram here. Makes it super easy!
This easy bra hack will take you through spring and summer with ease. That’s all you need to know when wondering how to hide your bra straps on a racerback top or any other top that cuts in. For me, it takes the dread out of tops like this. I used to avoid buying them because I didn’t want to wear a strapless bra and didn’t have another bra that would work. Tell me in the comments – have you tried this yet? If not, are you headed to Amazon to snag these easy to use clips?!