I just stopped into the LOFT at Utica Square here in Tulsa for a super fun huge LOFT spring try on haul. Their newest collection just arrived in store, and I got to check it all out! Below I am sharing work outfits, dresses, blouses that you can wear for work and weekend, and more!
LOFT Spring Try On Haul – Workwear
LOFT is always such a great place for work outfits! When I was working in an office, it was one of my go-to places for workwear. Below are fun work outfits perfect for spring and easy to mix and match.
- I love this tweed blazer! It’s really nice quality and the colors in it make it go with so much. I love the gold buttons too. I styled it with this really pretty blue blouse (it’s mixed media) and green tie waist pants. The green pants also come in black if you prefer something less bold.
- The second look below is the same pants but in a plaid version. I think these would go with so much! I loved the blue lightweight chambray top with the swiss dot detail. You could pair this with a skirt or white denim all spring too!
- The third look is my favorite!! THOSE BLUE PANTS – ahhh they are so good! True to size and so flattering. I paired them with the super fun blouse. Both the pants and the blouse are a bright, bold blue. I don’t feel like the online blouse looks as bright as it is in person. It’s s beautiful. I tied it, but you can leave it open too.
LOFT Spring Try On Haul – Dresses
Next up are the dresses! I found four I really loved.
- Are you a chambray fan? I pretty much love chambray in any form, so this dress was a must try on for me. The drop waist and ruffle front are super cute details. I can see it with tights, boots, and a cardigan for winter.
- The navy striped dress up next was a favorite for me. The arms were a little tight in my usual XS though. I needed to size up to a small. I am a sucker for stripes and love the mixed media arm detail.
- I LOVED this green midi dress! It’s super flattering and could be worn to work, baby/wedding showers, church, vacation, and more! I feel like dresses like this are so multi-functional!
- Last but not least is this adorable blue babydoll dress! Again, I loved the vibrant blue on this one. I will say the top is big on this. If you don’t have a large chest, consider sizing down.
LOFT Spring Try On Haul – Casual Outfits
Last. but not least are some really cute and casual outfits you could easily mix and match so many ways!! LOFT also has some really great jeans. If you have never been in to try them on, I recommend it. I tried and loved their flare jeans and new wide leg jeans. If they had my usual size in the wide leg jeans, I probably would have bought them. I have on one size down in these photos. So cute!!
- Look one is this cute green and white striped rugby shirt. I love the detailing at the shoulder. It is also available in pink.
- Look two is a really great mixed media shirt with super fun sleeves. You could wear this a ton! Work, events, etc. The body of it is really soft.
- Does this shirt look familiar? It’s the top version of the dress above, and I love it! It’s super cute with these white shorts. If you like a tailored short, these are for you! So chic!!
- This yellow ruffle collar shirt is SO fun and also comes in green. I love a blouse like this to wear casually or more dressed up.
- How adorable is this pink and red cardigan?! Perfect for this time of year! You can wear it buttoned up or open too which makes it extra versatile.
I love green for Spring!