I’ve posted before about how to use Walmart’s Online Pickup & delivery service for groceries and why we LOVE it. You can read the full post here. I don’t think we have missed a week in years, especially since COVID began. It literally saves our lives with littles. Ever since I started getting more and more into Walmart’s clothing, I have found myself shopping there more and more! You can find my most recent spring clothing try on haul here. I’ve started using the service for more than just groceries, so today I thought I would share how to use Walmart’s Online Pickup & Delivery service for non-grocery items. I wasn’t sure exactly how to do this at first, but it’s super easy! I thought it was worth a blog post to share.
How to Use Walmart’s Online Pickup & Delivery Service for Non-Grocery Items
If you are new to the grocery pickup system, Walmart makes it super easy! $35 minimum and small delivery fee apply. Pickup and Delivery available in select markets. Here’s everything you need to know:
- Head to https://www.walmart.com/grocery/ or use the blue app – this is key as if you go to walmart.com you can schedule a pickup, but it will not be the drive-up contactless pickup. I didn’t realize this at first because it seemed like the former might just be for groceries.
- Select your location – Each week we usually pickup our groceries at our closest Walmart location which happens to be a neighborhood market store. Since I wanted to do a clothing and Easter basket pickup for the girls, I switched my location to a super center so I had these options.
- Shop away!
- Select your pickup time based on your availability.
- Check-in via the app when your order is ready.
- Drive to your store and park in the designated pickup spots.
- Wait for an associate to bring your contactless pickup to you (receipt via email/app).
Why I Love Using Walmart’s Online Pickup & Delivery Service for Everything
With a seven month old and a almost four and a half year old in the middle of COVID, I honestly cannot remember the last time I went into a store alone and wondered the aisles carelessly. The reality is more like online shopping after bedtime! Can anyone relate? Walmart has everything I need from groceries, to clothing, to toiletries, to Easter items all in one place! It’s incredibly convenient to place one online order and get everything. My groceries are always fresh and picked as if I would have done it myself.
During my most recent shopping trip, I grabbed everything I needed for the girls’ Easter baskets! I had so much fun looking at everything online and picking out things I knew they would both like. It was so easy and personal which is a major mom win for me. You can see everything I picked out and shop it via the links above. I also snagged this adorable pink set for just $26 during my pickup as well as items for my next try on. Stay tuned for that!
Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post, and thank you to all of you for reading and supporting the retailers who support this blog. I only accept collaborations that I truly feel are a natural fit like this one since we personally use this service weekly.