Tax Free Weekend in Oklahoma
This coming weekend, August 3rd – 5th, is tax free weekend in Oklahoma. It is the best time to save money on back to school shopping! I’m so exciting to be partnering with Woodland Hills Mall here in Tulsa to be sharing the best way to save for your family! During this time frame, retailers will not collect tax on most clothing and shoes under $100.
Back to School Shopping Made Easy
- To make it easy for you, Woodland Hills is offering extended hours.
- Friday, August 3rd: 10 am – 10 pm
- Saturday, August 4th: 10 am – 10 pm
- Sunday, August 5th: 10 am – 8 pm
- Save even more when you spend over $250! When you spend $250 or more anywhere in the mall (even food court transactions count), bring your same day receipts to the Mall Office, and receive a $25 Simon American Express gift card for free! You can use this anywhere in the mall. Only available on Friday and Saturday.
- Before coming to the mall, you can also visit simon.com to check out more coupons and retailer offers.
Great Shopping for Kids
Besides all the chain retailers you would think of like Gap, American Eagle, JCPenny, Dillard’s, etc., as destinations for kids shopping, Woodland Hills also has options like Gymboree, Crazy 8, and The Children’s Place. I shopped these stores in person for really the first time this past weekend. I’ll admit, I do not know why I haven’t been in them before! I especially loved Gymboree and Crazy 8. From Crazy 8 I snagged the cutest jean jacket for Ivy Jean for $7 from the sale rack, score! Is there anything cuter than a toddler in a jean jacket? I also bought her the floral dress you see below and a striped dress (on sale for $10). In Gymboree I could not resist this corduroy pinafore dress and heart t-shirt. When I posted about my experience on Instagram Stories, several of you all messaged me that you also loved Gymboree. I think they have recently re-branded.
Great Shopping for Adults
I have shopped at Woodland Hills since I was a child. Seriously, I have memories of trying to talk my mom into things during back to school shopping when I was a kid, ha! Now as an adult, it is still where I go. There are so many options including all the great retails you would recognize by name. This time I hit up LOFT because they were having a 40% off sale and walked out with this adorable romper. Needless to say, Ivy Jean and I are ready for the the new season!
Thank you to Woodland Hills Mall and Simon for sponsoring this post. All thoughts and opinions remain my own.