Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend. Russ and I have been working on a master bedroom update and did a lot for it this weekend. I also had the opportunity to work with Jami of Photography by Jami Leavitt to shoot a couple blog looks. It’s always such a treat to hang out with her, much less work with her. If you are in the Oklahoma/Utah area, be sure to check her out.
Sleeveless sweaters have really become my fall essential. Today I am wearing my fringe accented sweater over a fun retro inspired blouse (great price) and flares. I’ve worn it alone here. Here’s why you need a sleeveless sweater:
- Sleeveless sweaters look good alone – seen here
- Sleeveless sweaters look great layered over a blouse – seen here and here
- Sleeveless sweaters are easy to layer over a dress – regular vest seen here
- Sleeveless sweaters are a good way to add interest to your outfit – seen here
- Sleeveless sweaters are perfect with you need extra warmth in the fall but not a coat. They also fit under a coat easily during the winter.
Here are some of my favorite options.
Exact blouse, bag, sunglasses, and top with similar jeans // Earring are from Purple Peridot – use code STRAIGHTASTYLE for 10% off
Linking Up With: Michelle & Ana / Jenna & Carylee / Lauren / Molly & Carly / Rhea / Whitney / Rachelle & Charnele / Laura / Jess / Kileen & Sandy/ Erin & Laura / Elizabeth / Pumps & Push Ups / Rachel/ Grace / Lindsey / Liz / Alice / Danielle / Sydney / Tara / Linda Lou / Jill & Carrie / Lauren / Jacqueline & Elle / JoLynne / Rachel / Dawn Lucy / Heather / Christine / Adri & Jessica – As always, see a full listing here.