Is it too soon after Christmas for me to already have a wish list?? Probably. Does it make it better that I have not even spent half of my Christmas money, so I could very well purchase some of these things with it? I think so. Rationalization people. It’s all how you look at it.
1. A really amazing color printer that has multiple inks and works well with card stock. I secretly (well I guess not so secretly now) want to start designing and printing my own stationary and invitations. That is really all I know at this point because my knowledge of printers on a scale of 1-10 is a 0.
2. A pair of over the knee, flat boots like this ridiculously overpriced pair that I will only dream about. I know my obsession continues. I can’t seem to help it.
3. Some fun new casual tops like this one (however I tried this on and it looked terrible on me! They should make them in tall because tall people should not wear short, flowy shirts. It’s unfortunate looking.) or this one.
4. An open front, long, warm, wintery sweater to wear when we go skiing. I found a Theory one that I love. We were made for one another. Alas, it is too expensive. I have literally been stalking it hoping it will go on sale and magically be in my price range. I have also checked every website known to man and cannot find it (or I would post a picture).
5. To be more creative. I realize this is not a tangible thing, but it is still on my wish list all the same. I want to be able to see the potential in things where other people might overlook it (note: I do not have this ability…I want it). I love to create. I love the satisfaction of it. I love the whole process.
On a completely unrelated note, I have been wanting to chop my hair off and possibly dye it blonde again for the past two months. I just haven’t quite worked up the courage. Thoughts anyone?